I HAVE A CUSTOM CMR TUNE WITH VERSION 9R04

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
TYPHOON4X4
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:45 pm

I HAVE A CUSTOM CMR TUNE WITH VERSION 9R04

Post by TYPHOON4X4 »

ID LIKE TO UPDATE TO A MORE CURRENT VERSION. my current cmr has no tranny versiona what i mean is that the auto stick only does manuel upshifts . is there any advantages to updating to a current version with out damaging my current cmr tune?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: I HAVE A CUSTOM CMR TUNE WITH VERSION 9R04

Post by mikel »

No, it will not chnage anything.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Dodge Gas”