I just bought a mafia and i was wondering if i go into the predator tune adjustment for the low and high injector slope would i be able to modify it to make the mafia work on level 2? As per your correction factor instructions.
I do have a wideband. I like the tune but i fear i might peg when i up the boost to a 6# add pully, currently ive hit 4.7v with a 4#.
Or do i have to get a custom tune?
thank you.
u7158 with mafia
Moderator: mikel
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: u7158 with mafia
A custom tune is MANDATORY for use with a Mafia.
The entire tune must be rescaled in order to take advantage of the Mafia.
Thanks
The entire tune must be rescaled in order to take advantage of the Mafia.
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]