95 Mustang

If you have questions about custom tuning, are looking for a Powercal tuner, or want to discuss custom tuning in general, this is the place.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
sunshineperformance
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:57 pm

95 Mustang

Post by sunshineperformance »

Hey guys I know its after hours down there but I really need some help if anybody is avaliable please contact Mike at 254 289 0955 thank you. I just have some basic questions about a vortech supercharged car.
cole
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:45 pm

Re: 95 Mustang

Post by cole »

sunshineperformance wrote:Hey guys I know its after hours down there but I really need some help if anybody is avaliable please contact Mike at 254 289 0955 thank you. I just have some basic questions about a vortech supercharged car.
Hey Mike sorry no one was in the forum last night but I will give you a call this morning to help you out.

Cole Stevens
Diablosport LLC
Post Reply

Return to “Custom Tune Support”