2003 will you RMA for lack of support

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
catsltd
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:49 am

2003 will you RMA for lack of support

Post by catsltd »

I am so bummed out about the lack of 03 support.
I almost bought a 09 sport last week,just because of my frustration with the 03 lack of support.

If you have no plans of supporting the 03s will you at least allow me to RMA my 3717 so I can get my money back.
Sincerly Grant Gaffney. :(
catsltd
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:49 am

RE: 2003 will you RMA for lack of support

Post by catsltd »

I realize its easy to ignore a problem,than try to address the problem.
But I was hoping you would have the decence to reply to my post,since i did in fact buy your product.

I payed over $500:00 dollars Canadian for your tunerwith the usb adapter,and the only reason I bought it was because you Guaranteed support for the 03-04 ram trucks.I mean Promised support.
This was back in April of 09.

Now after I sold my Superchip and hypertech for a large loss trying to recoupe some of the money I had to pay for my Diablo.
I am left with something that has less support than both of these products.

You must be aware that the Diablo is worth nothing to myself.
I cannot custom tune my motor.
I cannot raise my rev limiter.
I cannot adjust my speed limiter.
I cannot raise my idle.
Nothing.

Hypertech,or superchip would run circles around the Diablo tuner,with no rev limiter increase,or tq managment,this tuner is worthless.

i asked for my money back because at this point,this the cheapest route to go.
If you had not promised support for the 03s I feel I would have no write asking for my money back.
But You Did.

If this is how you want to deal with your customers,i feel sorry for your firm.
It takes years to build up a good name for a company.
It takes no time for it to be lossed.
Signed: A Very Unhappy Customer.
gregdrt
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:04 am

Post by gregdrt »

bump
duster360
Posts: 890
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:26 pm

Post by duster360 »

I hear 03 support is coming out next week.

Promised kept. you're sol and out $500
zeusdog34
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:43 pm

Post by zeusdog34 »

bump
User avatar
04blkhemi
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:38 pm

Post by 04blkhemi »

It's next week? oh wait was that next next week, is that a week from today or two weeks from last week, im confused!
04 blk QC HEMI RAM, Flowmaster exhaust, Predator, K&N air filter, 500 watt Pioneer sound system, Cooper Zion Ltz's.
concoursd
Posts: 1144
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am

Post by concoursd »

cats,

There is a page on this website to initiate a return and get an RMA number: https://www.diablosport.com/index.php?m ... ay&pid=108

Also, there is a sticky on top of this forum about purchases from the website and who to contact: http://diablosport.com/index.php?name=P ... pic&t=5521
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Dodge Gas”