Weird Messege...

General Tech Support Questions

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
Skybar666
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:58 pm

Weird Messege...

Post by Skybar666 »

I have a predator that I sent out to a customer, he sent it back because it wont write on the vehicle. Its a duramax 6.0, anyways, I'm trying to put the correct revision on the tuner, but the only problem is this messege...

"The application is missing or corrupt."

I've dealt with this before with another customer, but i cant remember what I did to solve the issue.
Another problem is, my customer is on the other side of the country!

any help is appreciated?
Captain Dan? help a brutha out yee scurvey sea dogg!

Skylar
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Weird Messege...

Post by mikel »

Skybar666 wrote:I have a predator that I sent out to a customer, he sent it back because it wont write on the vehicle. Its a duramax 6.0, anyways, I'm trying to put the correct revision on the tuner, but the only problem is this messege...

"The application is missing or corrupt."

I've dealt with this before with another customer, but i cant remember what I did to solve the issue.
Another problem is, my customer is on the other side of the country!

any help is appreciated?
Captain Dan? help a brutha out yee scurvey sea dogg!

Skylar
Yarrrrr!
No Dan over here, but I'll tell him you said hey.
I'm not too sure which tool you are using as the 6.0 is a Ford and the Duramax is a 6.6.
Either way, you can fix this by simply updating to the proper revision for the tool you are using.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Skybar666
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:58 pm

RE: Re: Weird Messege...

Post by Skybar666 »

hah, hey Mike, whats up dude?
Yeah, lol, I'm a retard, its friday, and i wanna start skateboarding damnit. 6.0L Ford i mean.
on the back of the tuner it says "2005 6.0"
I try to load the proper revision on it, but it wont let me..
Skybar666
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:58 pm

RE: Re: Weird Messege...

Post by Skybar666 »

yea.. it says "cannot load u7194 application into power_6_0 tool"
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Re: Weird Messege...

Post by mikel »

You are using the wrong .crom file.
You need to use the files from the U7165 downloads page.
It sounds like you are using the U7194 file, which is the problem.
The latest rev. for the U7165 is the 8r17.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Skybar666
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:58 pm

Post by Skybar666 »

still no worky man!
Skybar666
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:58 pm

Post by Skybar666 »

"cannot load pcm_6_0 application into power_6_o tool" is what this mofo is saying
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

Ok, download the 7r84, 8r10 and 8r17 revisions, and then apply them in that order.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Skybar666
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:58 pm

Post by Skybar666 »

hhaha rad, thanks dude!
Post Reply

Return to “General Support”