Page 1 of 1

NVK4OLDM-4BANK

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:08 pm
by JohnReis
I have a 2001 F350 7.3L Powerstoke. I had this chip installed by the dealer when I purchased the truck new and I love it!!
Recently, after having a new water pump and injection pressure regulator installed,lack of power & torque makes me think the chip is not working anymore.
Is there a way to check to see if it is working or not? Or can I go somewhere to have it checked? Or do I have to send it in to be checked?
Any assistance is greatly appreciated!!

Re: NVK4OLDM-4BANK

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:14 am
by cole
JohnReis wrote:I have a 2001 F350 7.3L Powerstoke. I had this chip installed by the dealer when I purchased the truck new and I love it!!
Recently, after having a new water pump and injection pressure regulator installed,lack of power & torque makes me think the chip is not working anymore.
Is there a way to check to see if it is working or not? Or can I go somewhere to have it checked? Or do I have to send it in to be checked?
Any assistance is greatly appreciated!!
If the dealer who installed can burn the chip they can also check the chip to verify that its working correctly.

RE: Re: NVK4OLDM-4BANK

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:07 pm
by JohnReis
The dealership is no longer in business. They could not burn it themselves, they just took it out and sent it somewhere to be done.