New trinity incremental with added calid support..

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

06MonteSS

RE: New trinity incremental with added calid support..

Post by 06MonteSS »

gotta data log you can post up???
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
orspg

Post by orspg »

sure, what do you want to see? I got the regular stock, tuned +4 and two WOT's runs. Thanks for checking them out for me, Lew!
2015 Silverado 3500 HD Crewcab LTZ, Dually, Duramax/Allison 4X4
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

go to modify tune... go to spark advance, and set the upper rpm range to -3...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
orspg

Post by orspg »

Which range? It gives me three choices. I set the lowest to -5 and next two to -3, previously. What should I do and thanks for checking out the numbers! How did they look to you? Really? I took out the Jet MAS as you recommended on all the runs.
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

like I said... the upper rpm range... which is the highest rpm range....
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
orspg

Post by orspg »

K, thanks, I'll set the other two to normal.
Fordlitenin

Re: RE: New trinity incremental with added calid support..

Post by Fordlitenin »

06MonteSS wrote:
Fordlitenin wrote:Since I am not a Trinity programer what is the latest crom update for the Trinity product? U7194, U7163 not sure. Is there not some kind of revision control on this?
huh???

if you have a ford, then you're in the wrong place... heh... and a 7194 update is not for you, that's for GM vehicles...

do you mean a U7136?? cuz there is no 7163....

latest trinity updates are the main update to 1r07... then the incremental update to trinity_u7136-1r07a_update.crom

Review previous questions and you would know that I also own a 2006 GTO which I have been trying several times to determine the latest update for the Trinity that I have. The one provided as the latest doesn't have all the backgrounds for the gauges(wallpaper). Since I don't know the differences between U7194, U7136, etc that you all use. :roll:
06MonteSS

RE: Re: RE: New trinity incremental with added calid support

Post by 06MonteSS »

k... for the 06 gto... the trinity latest revision you need is the trinity_u7194-1r07a_update.crom...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
tmizer

RE: Re: RE: New trinity incremental with added calid support

Post by tmizer »

Yeah, I believe you need 2 files: latest "Trinity Crom", and then the appropriate incremental update crom (u71xx, where u71xx is the Predator hardware model number for your vehicle, which for an '06 GTO is U7191?).
2010 Camaro SS M6
orspg

Post by orspg »

have we figured out what's wrong with the "bc" version and why it says it's not a trinity file?
mikel

Re: RE: New trinity incremental with added calid support..

Post by mikel »

orspg wrote:have we figured out what's wrong with the "bc" version and why it says it's not a trinity file?
bc is just a bad file.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com