Page 1 of 2

RE: New trinity incremental with added calid support..

Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:03 pm
by mikel
Bump for new update, added today!

RE: New trinity incremental with added calid support..

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:14 pm
by mikel
bump for todays update

RE: New trinity incremental with added calid support..

Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:44 pm
by Michael_Js
Which is the latest for the GM 2010 Camaro? It says to pick the latest one, but they look very different!

pcm_6_0 02-24-2010 1r07a trinity_u7165_pcm_6_0-1r07a_update.crom 1034k
u7134 04-21-2010 1r07a trinity_u7134-1r07a_update.crom 926k

Thanks
Michael J.

RE: New trinity incremental with added calid support..

Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:07 am
by mikel
Just the one that says U7194 in the name...the new DSDL will do it automagically for you...

RE: New trinity incremental with added calid support..

Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:37 am
by Michael_Js
Thanks! Will do...
Michael J.

RE: New trinity incremental with added calid support..

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:37 pm
by BorlaGTO
i can not get my trinity to update with this crom. i keep getting"this crom is not a trinity packaged crom"

RE: New trinity incremental with added calid support..

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:20 am
by orspg
the bc file does NOT work, it tells me it's NOT a trinity file? HELP!!

RE: New trinity incremental with added calid support..

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:38 am
by Fordlitenin
Since I am not a Trinity programer what is the latest crom update for the Trinity product? U7194, U7163 not sure. Is there not some kind of revision control on this?

RE: New trinity incremental with added calid support..

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:52 am
by orspg
U7194-1t07bb update crom. This is the last one that works fine, but the supposedly newer "bc" file doesn't.

RE: New trinity incremental with added calid support..

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:55 am
by 06MonteSS
Fordlitenin wrote:Since I am not a Trinity programer what is the latest crom update for the Trinity product? U7194, U7163 not sure. Is there not some kind of revision control on this?
huh???

if you have a ford, then you're in the wrong place... heh... and a 7194 update is not for you, that's for GM vehicles...

do you mean a U7136?? cuz there is no 7163....

latest trinity updates are the main update to 1r07... then the incremental update to trinity_u7136-1r07a_update.crom

RE: New trinity incremental with added calid support..

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:18 am
by orspg
Did I post in the wrong page? I have a 2010 Silverado 2500 HD 6.0L 4x4 and the croms I have a right. u7194-1t07bb_update.crom. it's the bc version of this crom that says it's not a trinity crom.

RE: New trinity incremental with added calid support..

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:54 am
by 06MonteSS
no..you're fine :lol:

I was responding to fordlitenin.. but you snuck your post in before mine, so it showed up after yours... I fixed mine by quoting his... hehe...

;)

RE: New trinity incremental with added calid support..

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:38 pm
by orspg
No worries, Lew! So you know I just PE'd (he he) my truck after two WOT's and the first gave me-3 and -1 for <3999 rpm's and >4000 rpm, respectively; the second longer WOT gave me -8 and -5, so I averaged the two and installed -5 for 2-3.8krpm and -3 for 3.9-4.9 and 5-7krpm for WOT at those levels. The ds logredux told me no adjustments needed at cruise levels set at +4. What do you think??

RE: New trinity incremental with added calid support..

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:53 pm
by 06MonteSS
when you do WOT logs... don't even bother looking at the ltft stuff... WOT data is not what's needed for ltft's...

if your ltft's were good via steady driving/cruising data logs before you did the WOT log, then you're good to go...

RE: New trinity incremental with added calid support..

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:05 pm
by orspg
Yes they were good to go, but at those high rpm's the truck knocks! I don't know why, I'm using nothing but 91 octane (California crap gas). It's great to about 5k then it starts knocking and I back off. Not what you want to do in a hard pull, but I don't know what else to do. Give me some advice? In stock form, no problems.