Trinity - Computer Menu Editing

Please give us suggestions on how to serve you better!

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
WoodburyMan
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Trinity - Computer Menu Editing

Post by WoodburyMan »

First off, I love the Trinity. Just picked it up the other day. I had a MSD DashHawk. Coming from this there was a few things I noticed are not available on the Trinity that would be neat if they could be added.

Computer Editing of Montioring / Logging views.
I was able to edit the logging/monitor menus on the DashHawk on my PC, select which "Gauges" and which items to monitor, and how many per page and such. It was a lot easier to do it on the PC rather than scrolling through menu's trying to locate a certain PID. Being able to adjust them on the PC, their position and type would be neat, then just connect and send some file to the unit and whammo.
Post Reply

Return to “Suggestion Box”