Page 1 of 2
04 Trans support??
Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:48 am
by 04blkhemi
The other programmer is releasing trans support soon, is Diablo going to counter this?? If not it is time to move on... I need this trans support bad!!!
RE: 04 Trans support??
Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:57 am
by mikel
Are we sure they are doing that?
RE: 04 Trans support??
Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:10 am
by bighemitex
the other tuner also said they were going to do custom tuning and didn't deliver....
RE: 04 Trans support??
Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:12 am
by mikel
they been saying that longer than I can remember...ask the HEMI car guys!!!!
RE: 04 Trans support??
Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:16 am
by bighemitex
yeah, i like options so that's why i am here. some 03 guys complain about lack of options but we have more options with diablo than with other tuners
RE: 04 Trans support??
Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:23 am
by bighemitex
if diablo really wanted to be the king of the hemi ram tuning they could do some stuff for the 03 though. no one else will touch it haha
RE: 04 Trans support??
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:01 pm
by 04blkhemi
It's said to be in beta testing now. Not going to buy until it is released!! Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me!!!
I can’t stand the stock shift schedule any longer!!!
RE: 04 Trans support??
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:51 pm
by The_Bishop
Just so I know things are ok on my '06 Power Wagon, what transmission options *should* be showing? I have the part throttle upshift and downshift adjustments, what I assume are the WOT shift points, and tire size. Don't remember seeing anything in regards to shift firmness. This is with the 87 tune.
Re: RE: 04 Trans support??
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:30 pm
by bighemitex
04blkhemi wrote:It's said to be in beta testing now. Not going to buy until it is released!! Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me!!!
I can’t stand the stock shift schedule any longer!!!
not to sound like a broken record but the same thing happened with their whole custom tuning thing and the 2 vins per tuner that was announced and quickly swept under the rug
Re: RE: 04 Trans support??
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:06 pm
by 04blkhemi
bighemitex wrote:04blkhemi wrote:It's said to be in beta testing now. Not going to buy until it is released!! Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me!!!
I can’t stand the stock shift schedule any longer!!!
not to sound like a broken record but the same thing happened with their whole custom tuning thing and the 2 vins per tuner that was announced and quickly swept under the rug
I hear you, I heard Diablo was going to release trans tuning on 03, 04 when a got my 7137, I will not buy on a promise again!!!
Check it out here...
http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284244
Go to page 20 and let me know what you think?
RE: Re: RE: 04 Trans support??
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:39 am
by bighemitex
buying on a promise is how i ended up getting two superchips tuners so i share that pain. i guess if you won't ever need custom tuning SC might work. In my case i have heads, cam, and headers planned so no other tuner will cut it. when i bought my predator i knew exactly what it was capable of and in the case of the 03 no one does anything tcm related so i decided i wanted the ability to at least be custom tuned if nothing else. i know a tuning company could probably do something for the 03 i just don't think it's top on their priority list for research. i bet we could at least get the wot shift points, rev, speed, and idle adjust if someone was completely devoted to it
RE: Re: RE: 04 Trans support??
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:01 pm
by 04blkhemi
Diablo is tops for engine control that’s for sure. I'm not looking to do a cam or heads currently, which could change at any time!
I'm looking for part throttle up shift and downshift to be happy with what I have, there is no one in my area that will custom tune a Dodge, they all tune GM and Ford, if I could find someone reliable that could do it I wouldn’t need another tuner, Ill have to just wait and see what happens..
RE: Re: RE: 04 Trans support??
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:28 am
by bighemitex
Will an email tune not take care of what you need?
RE: Re: RE: 04 Trans support??
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:34 pm
by 04blkhemi
Don’t know who would be able to do it? From what I understand nobody wants to touch the trans.
Re: 04 Trans support??
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:17 pm
by motorscooter
04blkhemi wrote:The other programmer is releasing trans support soon, is Diablo going to counter this?? If not it is time to move on... I need this trans support bad!!!
Mikel if they ever do are you guys going to, try and give us 04 guys some to.