2011 5.0 Mustangs!
- mikel
- Posts: 58774
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
2011 5.0 Mustangs!
Got one on order?
Cant wait to be the first guy on the block to have yours tuned?
Let us know!!!! We're ready when you are!
Cant wait to be the first guy on the block to have yours tuned?
Let us know!!!! We're ready when you are!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
gtstangbang
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:04 pm
test vehicle
I have a delivery date of 5/8/10 for my 2011 gt. Do you know if your programmer will have a provision for disabling the skip shift that I have been hearing about on this car?
- mikel
- Posts: 58774
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: test vehicle
Yes, we will if you can let me play with the car for a day or two??
I'll throw in a Free Trinity.....and a loaner....
I'll throw in a Free Trinity.....and a loaner....
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
gtstangbang
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:04 pm
RE: test vehicle
Man that's a nice offer but I'm not sure if I want anyone flogging the hell out of my brand new mustang before I even get it broken in lol. Would I have to bring it to your base in FL or could you come to one of your dealers that have a dyno?
- mikel
- Posts: 58774
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: test vehicle
No, we'd need it here for a day or two....
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
- mikel
- Posts: 58774
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: test vehicle
I know they're out there, let me know!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
filtercharger
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:30 pm
RE: test vehicle
Hi mikel, did you get a test 2011 5.0 Mustang yet?, I'm willing to let you use mine....but I'm in Cali, I can take it to one of your tuners
Frank
Frank
- mikel
- Posts: 58774
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: test vehicle
We'd need it in house for initial testing...thanks though!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
sherrodmustangs
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 3:41 pm
Re: RE: test vehicle
I have one here in GA. and more on the way! Please shoot me an email or call me. 800-824-6333. www.sherrodparts.com. we are interested in talking with someone about hauling one to you.
- Attachments
-
- Video 23 0 02 10-29 (2).jpg (47.29 KiB) Viewed 13387 times
- mikel
- Posts: 58774
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Re: RE: test vehicle
Contacting you now!!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
sherrodmustangs
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 3:41 pm
RE: Re: RE: test vehicle
I need Kevin to call me back! We can seal the deal!
RE: Re: RE: test vehicle
I just picked up my 2011 5.0 today. I already have a trinity from my 2011 GT. I am stationed in Fort Campbell, KY if it helps you guys. You can call me at (931)302-4627.
-
sherrodmustangs
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 3:41 pm
RE: Re: RE: test vehicle
Can you have Kevin Give me a call @ Sherrod? 800-824-6333
- mikel
- Posts: 58774
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Re: RE: test vehicle
Hes on it...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: Re: RE: test vehicle
Hey guys, hows the development of this going?
I'm working on getting a 2011 GT 5.0
I currently have a Dodge Charger and the Predator was my 1st mod,
so I'm excited for the Predator to be available for the 2011 GT.
Will this software account for the different gears available 3.73:1, 3.55:1 etc etc?
I'm working on getting a 2011 GT 5.0
I currently have a Dodge Charger and the Predator was my 1st mod,
so I'm excited for the Predator to be available for the 2011 GT.
Will this software account for the different gears available 3.73:1, 3.55:1 etc etc?