Higher Octane Fuel Use
Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:11 am
I am based outside the US, my 05 Mustang GT which is also produced /built outside of the US, which I ahve been informed by Ford has some diffences to the North American built car.
The gas avilable is 97 octane fuel. What % compensation should I use for the fuel air ratio when tuning with the DIAU 7140 Flash Tuner.
I know of some people who have re-tuned the 05-07 Mustang using a Diablo Flash Tuner with some success, but I would like to be more informen before attempting.
By the way, I purchased my flash tuner from the USA, from BrothersPerformance.com
I would like to get the FA mixture correct and at optimimum
Thanks.
Mike
I hope this is the correct format, but I need the info now. If it isnt "ups" but I have only just registerd with Diablo[/b]
The gas avilable is 97 octane fuel. What % compensation should I use for the fuel air ratio when tuning with the DIAU 7140 Flash Tuner.
I know of some people who have re-tuned the 05-07 Mustang using a Diablo Flash Tuner with some success, but I would like to be more informen before attempting.
By the way, I purchased my flash tuner from the USA, from BrothersPerformance.com
I would like to get the FA mixture correct and at optimimum
Thanks.
Mike
I hope this is the correct format, but I need the info now. If it isnt "ups" but I have only just registerd with Diablo[/b]