Questions on becoming a dealer
Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:57 pm
Hello,
I tried calling, but after 20 minutes of being on hold i had to move on. I've been a SCT (email) tuner for about 5 years and I am finally getting my dyno shop open sometime this month. I have always liked the way diablo works, but haven't got in yet. I did see that you have tuning support for 05 to 08 wranglers and this might convert me. I have a 06 rubicon unlimited 4.0L I6 and would love to be able to mess with the tune. Does Diablo have full custom tuning support for these jeeps? How much is that package? How much extra is it to add the mustang package? Does somebody have a direct line i could call and not be on hold forever?
Thanks,
Joe
I tried calling, but after 20 minutes of being on hold i had to move on. I've been a SCT (email) tuner for about 5 years and I am finally getting my dyno shop open sometime this month. I have always liked the way diablo works, but haven't got in yet. I did see that you have tuning support for 05 to 08 wranglers and this might convert me. I have a 06 rubicon unlimited 4.0L I6 and would love to be able to mess with the tune. Does Diablo have full custom tuning support for these jeeps? How much is that package? How much extra is it to add the mustang package? Does somebody have a direct line i could call and not be on hold forever?
Thanks,
Joe