I ordered a part from this website...

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

Vas@Diablosport

I ordered a part from this website...

Post by Vas@Diablosport »

If you ordered through our website, the order is filled through Shopatron.
Any and all questions/issues relating to these orders must be directed to Shopatron at 805-547-8368.

Please do not call our sales department, as they do not handle these transactions.

Thank You
No, i don't work here.
MMueller

Re: I ordered a part from this website...

Post by MMueller »

If the PCM is ordered through DiabloSport via your web site then you are responsible for questions. In addition, Holly is actually were the PCM, in this example, is shipped. Sadly a problem occurred where I ordered the PCM with Over Night Delivery and it was sent Ground. So as the PCM is a tightly coupled part of tuning with the Diablo Trinity for 2015+ Dodge Challenger or Dodge Charger and reflects a significant cost, care needs to be given in terms of follow-up support.

So passing on a problem to a Cloud Company is inappropriate, if that is the case do not sell let someone else do that for you! Accountability is essential to any Good Company, finding information pertaining to the products sold is a grass route concept.

Your products are your responsibility and as a Customer, I expect your company, Technical support or Sales support to do just that!

Thanks :blowup: https://forum.diablosport.com/posting.p ... 37&t=22878#
mikel

Re: I ordered a part from this website...

Post by mikel »

Please note, this is a 5+ year old post, in relation to products ordered through our site, it had nothing to do with PCMs as PCMs were not even on the radar at that time ;)

No need to get mad at old posts :)

This is a support forum, if you need assistance, ask away, or call us, or email us, and we'll do what we need to help.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
MMueller

Tuner Installed and Applied 93 Oct Tune - 2 Questions

Post by MMueller »

Thank you for the response. Didn't mean to sound bitchy, just trying to see some responses that might help out.

I do have a question as it pertains to 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T 8 Speed Transmission.

A modify Tune is available for the transmission and I am curious as to what it provides?

If I change the shift RPM's to a recommended settings such as; 5200 1-4 and 6200 5-8 how would that effect road driving? I get the feeling that it would not be a good idea and a change like that would be just for the track!

Thanks for a great tool, It was the fist time I used it today and applied the 93 Oct. Tune. Performs slightly better as expected.

Thanks a lot. :wink: