Trinity with AeroForce Wideband Kit

General Trinity Support

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
goodkd
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 4:32 pm

Trinity with AeroForce Wideband Kit

Post by goodkd »

Hello all.

I want to get a wideband kit for my Jeep SRT8.

I want to avoid guages and just use the Trinity as my AFR guage. Because of that, I want to avoid the popular Innovate LC-1, which would require some additional wiring and LEDs for calibration. So, I am considering the AeroForce wideband kit.

Anyone familar with this unit? Specifically, is it quality and will it work OK running directly to my Trinity?

Thanks,

Kev
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Trinity with AeroForce Wideband Kit

Post by mikel »

If it has a 0-5V analog output, it will work well with the Trinity.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “General Trinity”