Page 1 of 1
DS guys - please help: Throtte PID
Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:19 pm
by goodkd
Hi, I am still trying to get a meaningful output in regards to throttle position and need help. Specifically:
1) Why two TPS PIDs under Misc? How do they differ?
2) Why does TPS readout max out around 4 or 5 (I thought it would go to 100% when "floored"/WOT)
Thanks,
Kev
06 Jeep SRT8
RE: DS guys - please help: Throtte PID
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:14 pm
by goodkd
Thanks for the help DS (sarcastism) - great use of these forums to provide customer service (again, sarcastic). Jeez. So far, very unimpressed with you and your product (cheap screen on the Trinity looks terrible - mine came all speckled).
RE: DS guys - please help: Throtte PID
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:31 am
by mikel
Got a log of these 2 PIDs?
May make it easier to explain, as they can differ from year to year...
What do you mean by speckled screen?
Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:00 am
by srt8-in-largo
@ the OP...
you want PDL_POS_% under Powertrain Controller.
@Mike...
speckled, as in the screen has speckles all over it. Mine has it too. The "speckling" is only visible in direct sunlight and makes it very hard to read. If you saw my Trinity in direct sunlight you would think the screen is defective or had something sprayed on it. I tried cleaning with a mild screen cleaning product using firm pressure with a clean cloth, with no success. When not in direct sunlight the screen is sharp and clear as anything I've seen. Weird problem.
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:08 am
by mikel
interesting.
I am looking into this.