Driving my 05 stang/vortec supercharched - non intercooled last night when I lost power and or fuel? the car was spitting and coughing and then died.I dont think this has anything to do with my7140 programmer but I wanted to start somewhere.The codes that came up where ,p0191 feul rail press and
p1000 oBD systems Reading.Thats it. So winched it on the trailier and hauled home.This morning I started it but it will only run to 1200RPM in park then it starts to die.I suspect its the fuel system which we will check out tomorrow at shop .Any Ideas!!![/code]
Had to put my Hazards On!
RE: Had to put my Hazards On!
check out the fuel pump and fuel filter maybe??
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
RE: Had to put my Hazards On!
06MonteSS
how did ouget the picture on your sig.???
how did ouget the picture on your sig.???
Nick,
Smart Line products
06 Dodge 6 speed,4x4 dually on 265/70/19.5's
predator POWER!!!
95' dodge diesel with 165k that sounds better than my 06?
Smart Line products
06 Dodge 6 speed,4x4 dually on 265/70/19.5's
predator POWER!!!
95' dodge diesel with 165k that sounds better than my 06?
RE: Had to put my Hazards On!
at the top of the forum, there's a link to go into your "Profile"
on that Profile screen, there's a block for your signature...
for pictures, you start with [img]then%20put%20the%20url%20to%20your%20picture,%20then%20end%20it%20with[/img]
on that Profile screen, there's a block for your signature...
for pictures, you start with [img]then%20put%20the%20url%20to%20your%20picture,%20then%20end%20it%20with[/img]
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Re: Had to put my Hazards On!
Check the fuel pump fuses especially if you have a boostapump. BAPs need 10 guage wire front to rear and a 30 amp fuse. Hopefully you haven't blown a hose off the pump inside the tank.lburbid wrote:Driving my 05 stang/vortec supercharched - non intercooled last night when I lost power and or fuel? the car was spitting and coughing and then died.I dont think this has anything to do with my7140 programmer but I wanted to start somewhere.The codes that came up where ,p0191 feul rail press and
p1000 oBD systems Reading.Thats it. So winched it on the trailier and hauled home.This morning I started it but it will only run to 1200RPM in park then it starts to die.I suspect its the fuel system which we will check out tomorrow at shop .Any Ideas!!![/code]
Kevin@DiabloSport