Page 1 of 1
U7165 Shifting Problem
Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:00 am
by seidler
I have a 100% stock 2006 F350 Diesel that is a Job 2 truck with the newer block, heads as per Ford.. I have the latest firmware and tunes installed as per the DiabloSport website. Stock and with the 40hp tow tune it shifts fine. When I install the 60hp economy tune it has a shifting problem that feels like it might damage the trans. When under full throttle it does a double or stutter like shift when shifting from 2-3. It shifts then it feels like it comes out for a split second and then harshly bangs back in. It is like it slips in and out. I have tried disconecting the battery for an hour before instaling the tune twice and waited 6 cold start cycles before running the truck hard and teh same probem comes back. I am leary about the tune.
Re: U7165 Shifting Problem
Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:57 am
by cole
seidler wrote:I have a 100% stock 2006 F350 Diesel that is a Job 2 truck with the newer block, heads as per Ford.. I have the latest firmware and tunes installed as per the DiabloSport website. Stock and with the 40hp tow tune it shifts fine. When I install the 60hp economy tune it has a shifting problem that feels like it might damage the trans. When under full throttle it does a double or stutter like shift when shifting from 2-3. It shifts then it feels like it comes out for a split second and then harshly bangs back in. It is like it slips in and out. I have tried disconecting the battery for an hour before instaling the tune twice and waited 6 cold start cycles before running the truck hard and teh same probem comes back. I am leary about the tune.
Can you get us the calibraiton ID of the truck? Pls Go to OPTIONS/TROUBLESHOOTING/SHOW CALID on the predator when its powered up to your truck. I will look at the tune that is based off of your calid as well as see if i can send you something else that will help.
Cole Stevens
Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:10 pm
by seidler
VXCF4HB
Thanks
Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:47 am
by cole
seidler wrote:VXCF4HB
Thanks
Alright email me
[email protected] and i will email you the tune.