Page 1 of 1

Need to buy a U7193 ASAP new or used

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:03 am
by FPSeth
Hello all-
The U7193 is backordered everywhere and I need one for a project that is stuck in my shop until i get this tuner- please contact me if you have one, new or used you would sell me.
Thanks!

Seth
514-631-1988

RE: Need to buy a U7193 ASAP new or used

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:48 am
by 06MonteSS
have you tried marylandspeed.com and concoursdirect.com ???

RE: Need to buy a U7193 ASAP new or used

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:04 pm
by sickREDsierra
post up in LS1tech classifieds

RE: Need to buy a U7193 ASAP new or used

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:14 pm
by mikel

RE: Need to buy a U7193 ASAP new or used

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:17 pm
by sickREDsierra
he could most likely get one off tech for ~$100-150

and send the left over money to me ;)

RE: Need to buy a U7193 ASAP new or used

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:16 pm
by FPSeth
Got it! From concoursedirect.com
Thanks All!

Edit: They don't have it! Mistake in inventory!! :cry:

RE: Need to buy a U7193 ASAP new or used

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:23 pm
by mikel
good deal.

RE: Need to buy a U7193 ASAP new or used

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:46 pm
by 06MonteSS
NICE!!! ;)

RE: Need to buy a U7193 ASAP new or used

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:46 pm
by FPSeth
AHHHHH!!!
They don't have it on the shelf- I'm stuck again- I need this thing for monday- I'll pay express shipping from anywhere.
(And marylandspeed says they won't ship to Canada- ouch.)

RE: Need to buy a U7193 ASAP new or used

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:08 pm
by mikel
I cant believe I cant find a used one on Ebay....

RE: Need to buy a U7193 ASAP new or used

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:10 pm
by mikel

RE: Need to buy a U7193 ASAP new or used

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:44 am
by ukd73
try lm performance I got one just the other day for the low price of 274.00 with free shipping I'll try to get you a link

try this http://www.lmperformance.com/6683/27.html