Page 1 of 1

2006 2500

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:51 pm
by justin333
i have a predator U7131 and a quadzilla boostfooler. I was wondering what tune to run? the stacked or regular preformance tunes?

2006 dodge 2500 5.9l cummins

RE: 2006 2500

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:45 am
by mikel
The regular tunes are perfect for you.

Re: 2006 2500

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:56 pm
by ropnjessi
justin333 wrote:i have a predator U7131 and a quadzilla boostfooler. I was wondering what tune to run? the stacked or regular preformance tunes?

2006 dodge 2500 5.9l cummins
Do you have the Puc? You usually only use the stacked tunes with the Puc.

RE: Re: 2006 2500

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:32 pm
by justin333
No I do not have one

RE: Re: 2006 2500

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:23 pm
by 07megacab
I don't think you can load any other tunes on that year model anyways can you? If its the same as my 07, your stuck with only the 4 tunes that are already loaded on your predator