Page 1 of 1
Speed density custom tuning with diablo
Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:38 pm
by CLTTZR
like the title says I was wondering if you guys are able to do a speed density tune (2bar) with the diablo. I just need to get the car running to check for any leaks and etc with the new motor install
RE: Speed density custom tuning with diablo
Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:50 pm
by mikel
No...we dont have custom OS support.
RE: Speed density custom tuning with diablo
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:06 am
by CLTTZR
would you guys be able to figure it out if a tune was sent to you with one done? I don't know if you were able to use the tune that I sent with the 4L80 conversion in it
RE: Speed density custom tuning with diablo
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:52 pm
by gregs
Just by looking at your amount of mods there's no way they could get you a speed density program that would be adequate even if they could. I suggest you get a wideband and start doing your own tuning. With your mods you are looking at a messed up engine if you are going to rely on any type of mail order tune. Hitting up a dyno would be good money spent for you.
RE: Speed density custom tuning with diablo
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:30 pm
by CLTTZR
That was the plan, but with a new motor going it I was just looking for a start up tune to check for leaks and such. The car is getting trailered to a dyno and already have the wideband and stuff for tuning. But seeing as though they don't have the OS? I was wondering after I get it tuned would that help them to create one
RE: Speed density custom tuning with diablo
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:32 pm
by gregs
ahh i got ya, its probably not on their priority list though...
RE: Speed density custom tuning with diablo
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:16 pm
by mikel
no, 2 bar SD is not just a tune, its a new OS from other tuning companies...