Page 1 of 1
LS2 Fuel Pump Duty Cycle 99.6%
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:20 pm
by Jruss
The Fuel Pump Duty Cycle on my C6 LS2 is always at 99.6%.
Idle to wide open!
I was of the opinion this varied with throttle position.
Is this what I should be seeing?
No codes and engine runns great.
RE: LS2 Fuel Pump Duty Cycle 99.6%
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:18 am
by Jruss
Is this a normal reading with the DiabloSport on a LS2 engine?
RE: LS2 Fuel Pump Duty Cycle 99.6%
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:31 pm
by mikel
thats not the diablo, thats what the PCM is reporting.
RE: LS2 Fuel Pump Duty Cycle 99.6%
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:01 pm
by Jruss
Right Mike, but is this what I should be seeing.
No where in the Corvette service manual or the Diagnostics do I see any referral to Fuel Pump Duty Cycle %.
RE: LS2 Fuel Pump Duty Cycle 99.6%
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:58 pm
by 06MonteSS
yeah, he's not questioning the predator data... he's wondering if the fuel pump on his car should be at 99.6% duty cycle all the time... or if there's something wrong with the pump maybe??
RE: LS2 Fuel Pump Duty Cycle 99.6%
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:10 pm
by mikel
not sure about that....
Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:03 am
by Rnhall
Since it appears NO one is up to speed on this, I will try to make a run this weekend and log my Fuel Pump Duty Cycle.
If I do, I'll let you know the results.

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:45 am
by Jruss
Still watching for results!!!

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:32 pm
by 06MonteSS
hey Jim, try posting over in corvetteforum.com....
I'd tend to think tho, since you have no issues whatsoever, that it's normal for your car...