I purchased a new Diablo Predator U7198 for my 02 Chevrolet Silverado ext cab z71. an have a performance tune set but would like to change some of the parameters to wake it up some more. 2nd gear wont go for anything.
I have a
-Spectre CAI
-Street Performance Throttle Body Spacer
Thanks, Brian.
Need help tuning my truck.
RE: Need help tuning my truck.
Like what should I change shift points at? An if there is anythin I can change so 2nd gear won't be a dead zone...
RE: Need help tuning my truck.
for starters, do some data logging to see where your average fuel trims are at, and adjust the fueling accordingly...
http://diablosport.com/index.php?name=P ... opic&t=917
http://diablosport.com/index.php?name=P ... opic&t=917
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
RE: Need help tuning my truck.
Alright I'll do that an let ya know where I get with it.
RE: Need help tuning my truck.
you could raise your rev limiter and change the 1>2 shift to 6000 rpm, that will help 2nd gear get into the power band faster. But do like mike says and get the fuel trims corrected first. Are you running the 87 octane or the diablo tune?
03 Silverado 1500 Z71 EC/SB
RE: Need help tuning my truck.
or, you could do what I (Lew) said, which was to log your fuel trims... since Mike hasn't posted in this thread at all...

06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
RE: Need help tuning my truck.
I am running the diablo tune i had it on 87 octane but changed it bout a month ago. but ill get those fuel trims correct then ill look at messin with shifts.
RE: Need help tuning my truck.
i took it ff 87 because all i put in my truck now is 93 octane