old predator
old predator
I have an old predator u7198 software rev 2.13, hardware rev. 1.01. The programmer never really worked very well on either my 2000 silverado 6.0l nor my 01 yukon 5.3l meaning I hardly noticed any performance gains, so its been sitting in a cabinet for years now. I recently pulled it out to see if I can update the firmware or program to see if it is still worth anything. Is there anything I can do to this unit to achieve any noticeable enhancements to my vehicle especially the 00 silverado 6.0l
RE: old predator
can send it in for the $99 hardware upgrade program...
http://diablosport.com/index.php?name=P ... ic&t=10946
http://diablosport.com/index.php?name=P ... ic&t=10946
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
RE: old predator
No thanks...I'm not about to dump another 99 bucks into this pos when it didn't do as advertised in the first place. Time for the trash.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: old predator
those older 6.0s gain 20+ RWHP ON THE DIABLO TUNE, SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD BAD GAS MAYBE
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: RE: old predator
Using which tune?mikel wrote:those older 6.0s gain 20+ RWHP ON THE DIABLO TUNE, SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD BAD GAS MAYBE
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Re: RE: old predator
The diablo tune.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]