CMR Saving tune problem

If you have questions about custom tuning, are looking for a Powercal tuner, or want to discuss custom tuning in general, this is the place.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
User avatar
bdrpm
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:14 pm

CMR Saving tune problem

Post by bdrpm »

I am creating a tune for a 03 cobra using the CAL files in the system. When i get everything done I am trying to save the file. I go to File- Save as and click it.... Nothing happens... any help? Should I be getting a pop up box to let me save it to a specific place? :!:
User avatar
bdrpm
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:14 pm

RE: CMR Saving tune problem

Post by bdrpm »

Never mind! set up new folder to save tunes to and it worked.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: CMR Saving tune problem

Post by mikel »

cool, let us know...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
tandkperf
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:18 pm

RE: CMR Saving tune problem

Post by tandkperf »

I'm having a simular problem. When I click Save As sometimes it opens a window so I can rename the tune, other times it does not. I assume it is saving anyway under the same name, but I do not want that. I wish to change the file name after centain changes. I am positive I am clicking Save As under the File menu. I have also noticed sometimes the file menu wiill show both save and save as but not always. I have also tried clicking "Ctrl A" but still getting the same results. I have also tried it with a table open and without a table open. It also doesn't matter if I have made changes or not.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: RE: CMR Saving tune problem

Post by mikel »

tandkperf wrote:I'm having a simular problem. When I click Save As sometimes it opens a window so I can rename the tune, other times it does not. I assume it is saving anyway under the same name, but I do not want that. I wish to change the file name after centain changes. I am positive I am clicking Save As under the File menu. I have also noticed sometimes the file menu wiill show both save and save as but not always. I have also tried clicking "Ctrl A" but still getting the same results. I have also tried it with a table open and without a table open. It also doesn't matter if I have made changes or not.
http://www.diablosport.com/index.php?na ... ic&t=31103
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
nemiro
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:32 pm
Location: Holt, FL
Contact:

RE: Re: RE: CMR Saving tune problem

Post by nemiro »

I am randomly having this issue, too. Only remedy I have found is to exit the software, and then try again, which of course loses all my changes. The above link no longer works, BTW.
__________________________
Neil Emiro - ND Performance
http://www.ndperformance.com
Post Reply

Return to “Custom Tune Support”