Page 1 of 1

Can I use a u7135 to read codes on a 2002 Cummings?

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:11 am
by lostintexas
Ok,

I know this won't support any tuning or modifications but my son's truck, 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummings 4wd transmission started acting up. I just need to read to ODB2 codes before taking it to the shop and getting taken advantage of. Will the u7135 for the Challenger read the codes?

Thanks, any help will be much appreciated!!!

RE: Can I use a u7135 to read codes on a 2002 Cummings?

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:31 am
by Vas@Diablosport
We only test the code reading capabilities on the vehicles that the tool was designed for. I can't say that it will, but it wont hirt it to try and there is a good chance that it will.

RE: Can I use a u7135 to read codes on a 2002 Cummings?

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:09 pm
by lostintexas
Thank you for the super fast response!

RE: Can I use a u7135 to read codes on a 2002 Cummings?

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:43 pm
by duallydave
i hope its not the vp44.i had a 02 and my vp started acting up.it would come and go but i knew it would eventouly pack it in.does he have it chipped at all