Page 1 of 1

New laptop

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:27 pm
by q8charger
Need to register Thanks

RE: New laptop

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:32 pm
by mikel
register what?

RE: New laptop

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:36 pm
by q8charger
CMR software

RE: New laptop

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:41 pm
by q8charger
I am trying to get my CMR working. Loaded everything with what I beleive to be the latest software, opened CMR, it asked me to register, I put in my registration info and it said registration successful restart CMR. Now if I restart it ask me for the same info again and again

Re: RE: New laptop

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:41 pm
by mikel
q8charger wrote:I am trying to get my CMR working. Loaded everything with what I beleive to be the latest software, opened CMR, it asked me to register, I put in my registration info and it said registration successful restart CMR. Now if I restart it ask me for the same info again and again
Ahhh...OK.

A little info goes a loooong way ;)

RE: Re: RE: New laptop

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:42 pm
by mikel
All set.

RE: Re: RE: New laptop

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:44 pm
by q8charger
thank u so much