2008 PONTIAC G8GT for tcm tuning/testing

Vehicles needed for testing

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

Post Reply
F4LL3NBURR1T0
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:36 pm

2008 PONTIAC G8GT for tcm tuning/testing

Post by F4LL3NBURR1T0 »

Hi im located in the Tampa bay area, and a good friend of mine informed me that you guys were looking for test vehicles with T43 6L80 transmission.

I have a 2008 G8 GT with Kooks 1 7/8 Lt's(catless) , Vararam OTR CAI, Ported Throttle body, Borla cat back system, DMH low profile Cutouts.

Please let me know if your intrested!
Thanks again.
Bulls729
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:02 pm

RE: 2008 PONTIAC G8GT for tcm tuning/testing

Post by Bulls729 »

Can his G8 be used Mikel?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: 2008 PONTIAC G8GT for tcm tuning/testing

Post by mikel »

I dont need one to be honest, already did a few G8s here ;)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Bulls729
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Re: RE: 2008 PONTIAC G8GT for tcm tuning/testing

Post by Bulls729 »

mikel wrote:I dont need one to be honest, already did a few G8s here ;)
It's all good. Him, I, wife, and some family are just looking for a good excuse to head to West Palm for a couple days other than just going to the beach. I'll keep an eye out for when you all need the 4 Speeds.
Post Reply

Return to “Test Vehicles Wanted”