Page 1 of 1

2004 Ford Excursion

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:14 pm
by captcruz
Hello, I have a 2004 Ford Excursion 6.0. In 2007 I purchased the Predator to help with towing a 20] heavy trailer, It worked great. In late 2008 Ford had a recall and updated the computer. prior to bringing the truck to Ford I rebooted the Excursion to factor settings. After Ford finished I tried to re boot the Diablo and was getting a message not compatible. I have not been hauling the trailer until now and I can not boot up the Predator getting same message. My question is, Can I send the unit in and have it updated by you so that it works properly.

Thank you,

RE: 2004 Ford Excursion

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:58 am
by mikel
what is the revision on the tool?
You should be able to update it to make it work.