Tranny Tune

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
jay.lohr
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Tranny Tune

Post by jay.lohr »

I have a 2006 Dodge Durango 5.7 HEMI if I post my tune can someone please adjust my transmission settings? I try to install the performance tune for the tranny but it won't allow me. There is no option to re-select the transmission tune after I backup original and then go through the steps and restart the process due to the key cycling issue still.
Thanks
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Tranny Tune

Post by mikel »

edit: post up your last tune written please.
Last edited by mikel on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
Mike_Levy
Posts: 6715
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa

RE: Tranny Tune

Post by Mike_Levy »

He has a Durango. U7137. Pretty sure its the same 545RFE as the Rams.
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Dodge Gas”