beta testing
Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:20 pm
I'm interested in doing some beta testing when you need my vehicle. While It would not be practical for me to drive to Florida, I can record and send you info
via the net as I travel with a notebook PC and have several micro sd cards.
my vehicle is as follows:
2010 Chevy Colorado
5.3L V8 (engine code P flex fuel)
4L60E automatic transmission
4X4 with a Detroit locking rear end
3.42 differentials
Stock tires P235X75-16
Bone stock for testing purposes
I have been in contact with Max and he suggested I leave you a message.
via the net as I travel with a notebook PC and have several micro sd cards.
my vehicle is as follows:
2010 Chevy Colorado
5.3L V8 (engine code P flex fuel)
4L60E automatic transmission
4X4 with a Detroit locking rear end
3.42 differentials
Stock tires P235X75-16
Bone stock for testing purposes
I have been in contact with Max and he suggested I leave you a message.