u7137 Quick Adjust menu ...

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
Timbo114
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:11 pm

u7137 Quick Adjust menu ...

Post by Timbo114 »

Can someone please explain to me why my only option in the QA menu is to adjust tire size?

I have installed...
87 Perf tune, modified
Perf Trans tune, modified
13% throttle boost
Rev limit D
Speed limit

Is there something in my tune pkg that dictates what I see in the QA menu?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: u7137 Quick Adjust menu ...

Post by mikel »

well, old revisions only had tire size as a QA for Rams....updating will add the new Traction Control disable option, and TPMS threshold adjustments.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Timbo114
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:11 pm

RE: u7137 Quick Adjust menu ...

Post by Timbo114 »

I am running the 9r12.crom and tire size is the only QA option.

u7137 purchased June 4,2011
2005 Ram 1500 QC 4x4 5.7
Last edited by Timbo114 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: u7137 Quick Adjust menu ...

Post by mikel »

calid?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Timbo114
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:11 pm

RE: u7137 Quick Adjust menu ...

Post by Timbo114 »

PCM 56028958AI
TCM 05094258AD
amw
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by amw »

I just updated my tool to the latest crom and I don't havethe traction control perameter in quick adjust or anywhere else. I had the same issue with the 9r12c version as well.

In addition, there isn't a 'reset TCM adaptation' either.

Do I need to update my ECU? Everything else works fine.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

its not an option for th e05s apparently.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
amw
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by amw »

What's the e05s?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

the 05 models.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
amw
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by amw »

I have a 2006 Jeep 5.7L
Raneman
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Raneman »

What about 04?
amw
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by amw »

Mike,

Can you tell me what I need to do to get the traction control and TCM adaptation reset functions? Like I had stated previously, I have a 2006 Jeep 5.7L.

Thanks
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

I dont believe that the are available on the pre 07 models now that I have done some digging.

reset tcm adaptives is for LX cars only...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Dodge Gas”