U7130

Predator support for Dodge diesel vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
goinssr
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:31 am

U7130

Post by goinssr »

I bought a U7130 a couple of years back for my 2003 Dodge 5.9L HO Cummins and just recently traded for an '05. My Predator will not work on my '05. It says that it is not registered to this vehicle. How can I reset my Predator so I can use it on my '05?
mjensen
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 6:55 pm

RE: U7130

Post by mjensen »

You left the tune on the 03 so it is VIN locked and can't be used on any other vehicle. If you still can get to the other vehicle ask the dealership if they will let you set it back to stock. then you can use it on your new truck. If not you are going to have to send it to Diablo Sport so they can reset it but it is not free.
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Dodge Diesel”