Page 1 of 1

Boss 302!!

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:16 pm
by mikel
Time to develop some amazing tunes for the amazing Boss 302!

Willing loaners will receive a FREE Dyno tune and Free trinity tuner, along with the use of a loaner vehicle for the day.

If interested, please post up!!

Locals (WPB, so fla area) ONLY!

Thanks

RE: Boss 302!!

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:01 pm
by mikel
Bump for a Boss, and any 2012 Mustang at this point!

Boss 302

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:16 am
by d3r3kzvtt0n
I know this thread is old, but it's the only one I found searching for 302. I have a 2013 Boss 302, and I would be more than happy to get her tuned and dyno'ed.

Image
Image

RE: Boss 302

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:24 am
by mikel
thanks, we got this all sorted out.

Nice car!

RE: Boss 302

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:39 pm
by mikel
No...we've had 05-06 GTOs covered for a loooong time now ;)