Page 1 of 1

2011 Dodge ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:53 pm
by kmartin100
Any news on when we will see a programmer for the 2011 Ram 1500 with the Hemi?

RE: 2011 Dodge ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:16 am
by mikel
No news yet...

RE: 2011 Dodge ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:20 pm
by kmartin100
You are killing me. I so want to tune my truck, hope you all can get a tuner out soon. Need more power. Ill keep checking in from time to time. Thanks

RE: 2011 Dodge ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:57 pm
by flaco
stuck in the same boat, hopefully comes out soon, as i have1 just finishing a forged 5.7 with a 76mm turbo...need to tune it soon

Re: RE: 2011 Dodge ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:18 pm
by mikel
flaco wrote:stuck in the same boat, hopefully comes out soon, as i have1 just finishing a forged 5.7 with a 76mm turbo...need to tune it soon
Hmmm...flaco with a turbo truck, are you that same guy with the crazy GM trucks??

RE: Re: RE: 2011 Dodge ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:37 pm
by flaco
^^^^yes sir

owner of these puppies
Image

RE: Re: RE: 2011 Dodge ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:03 am
by julan
lots of customer r waiting at my shop

RE: Re: RE: 2011 Dodge ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:08 am
by mikel
Awesome.

Flaco, your trucks are sick.

I wish I could get you something to tune that 2011 with right now, but it is simply not a reality yet.

Best thing I can say is we'll be first to market....when though, is anyones guess.

RE: Re: RE: 2011 Dodge ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:57 am
by flaco
thanks mike, hopefully its ready in the very near future

RE: Re: RE: 2011 Dodge ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:02 pm
by Flying2Fire
Not looking for an update on the status of the cracking process of the ECM, I know you guys will get it eventually.
What is the possibility of the 2011 Support being in the U7137? 10%-50%-100%. I have mine from my 06 Rubi sitting empty, and am wonder if I should hold on to it, or sell to purchase new later?

Thanks

RE: Re: RE: 2011 Dodge ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:51 pm
by mikel
I'd say 15-20% chance....too early to say right now though.

RE: Re: RE: 2011 Dodge ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:01 pm
by Flying2Fire
Thanks, I Will be putting it for sale than.....I will upgrade to trinity, once you get er done.

Re: 2011 Dodge ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:01 pm
by VA4MEDS
Flying2Fire wrote:Thanks, I Will be putting it for sale than.....I will upgrade to trinity, once you get er done.
Good Choice!!