Page 1 of 2

2009-2011 CTS-V manual needed!

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 pm
by mikel
I have a Free dyno tune waiting for anyone with a 09-11 V manual.
If you decide to do a pulley/CAI afterward, we will retune it for you for free as well.

Let me know!!

RE: 2009-2011 CTS-V manual needed!

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:15 am
by mikel
Still offering this great deal to any interested 09-11 Manual trans equipped V2!!

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:19 am
by Mike_Levy
COME ON!!!
I wanna swap my upper pulley and I ain't doing it without a tune. Somebody get your car there so they can release the V support already!! :evil:

Screw them Mike. If the manual guys can't be bothered, then they don't need tuning. They're such a small percentage its not like its a big loss. Release the automatic support. The manual owners have nobody to blame but themselves and their stupidity for buying an inferior and slower transmission. :wink:

If or when they get you a car you can always add it in.

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 pm
by Mike_Levy
You said back in mid-July that the tunes were ready, even the pulley tunes. Then you said you'd make sure it was included in the InTune BETA. Why hasn't support been released yet? Its almost October!! Now I'm seeing that the BETA has started, and I haven't heard anything new. What/Who's the hold up? If its somebody in particular, PM me their phone number. I'll get things moving. ;)

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:23 am
by mikel
He had 09-10 tunes ready.

Now he has spent some time making 2011-2012 V templates, and then tunes. Problem is, tunes are only half the battle. Still need them to turn on the E67 support in the tool, won't be too long ;)

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:04 pm
by Mike_Levy
Whats involved in turning on E67 support other then uploading a tune?

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:25 pm
by mikel
Just telling the tool it needs to do it ;)

I spoke with the engineers today, they said as soon as Johan submits E67 tunes, they'll be in and working, again, wont be long ;)

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:25 pm
by Mike_Levy
Should I start looking for another Trinity, or is it gonna be on the InTune?

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:28 am
by mikel
It will be in both.

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:17 pm
by Mike_Levy
Can you make sure that theres still traction control in the tunes? Its very necessary. Otherwise driving these things in the rain or snow is gonna be impossible. Even when its dry I have a tendancy to get it sideways turning with the TC off.

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:49 pm
by 06MonteSS
yeah, T/C is always left on by default in the GM tunes, they don't change that one...

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:31 pm
by Mike_Levy
Thats good, I just hope it doesn't end up like the Chryslers were theres so much torque management removed that the traction control is useless.

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:47 pm
by Mike_Levy
How long we looking at Mike? I wanna order a ported snout so I can swap my pulley, but it needs a tune when I do that. I really don't want to get stuck with a core and its ridiculously high core charge just because the release is on hold.

I saw that TCM testing is happening, does that mean that the release is imminent?

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:20 pm
by mikel
Well, I know Johan has all the templates done for the 09-12 V's, and tunes to go with them.

I am Beta testing the TCM release as we speak, and ideally, it will get added right after that to Trinity and inTune.

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:22 pm
by Mike_Levy
Cool. You know how to get me for the InTune when its time. ;)