Page 1 of 1
2011 dodge challenger 392
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:59 am
by mysrt-8
I have two dodge cars. One 2008 charger SRT-8. I have been working with Jashua at highhorse performance. Stage two cam and heads. Ported intake. Headers catback and so on. We are haveing issuse with air flow and stubility at low RPM ranges. Do you have any suggestions?
Also I got the new 2011 392 challenger for my wife. This is an awsome car!! When do you think you well have a tuner for that car?
Michael C.
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:34 pm
by fordomatic69
The 2011 ECM is Encrypted with rolling keys so it looks like there won't be any 392 tuning.
Found this on another forum:
"The new ECM uses a rolling encryption key. Unless one of the folks that developed the encryption goes to work for an aftermarket company I doubt you will see a solution in the near future. There is a home brewed petition that is going around on the challenger forums to try to convince dodge to lift the rolling key so aftermarket companies can provide tuning software."
Sorry to the mods if I broke any rules.
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:47 pm
by mikel
Fordo, nothing is impossible.
We will have 2011 support.
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:25 pm
by fordomatic69
mikel wrote:Fordo, nothing is impossible.
We will have 2011 support.
Kudos to you if you do

)
could find no such petition
Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:33 pm
by moatsad
does anybody have link to said petition to remove the rolling keys ? it really is too bad, I have access to a good track and my SRT is ready here in Vegas, all I have to do is convince people to come here to Vegas to dial it in and test !!! usually that woud be easy to get people to come play on the track but until the encryption is broken its all pointless ......

maybe I should have went camaro
RE: could find no such petition
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:24 pm
by Robski