Hey guys, new to the CMR but lic to tune. I have a problem with a 09 SRT8 Challenger I have procharged at 9psi.
Problem is when at WOT at higher RPM, and you get off the throttle, around 5000rpm, the car stays WOT and pulls to redline, if you clutch, bounces off rev limiter.
I am looking to see if dodges etc parameters prevent full ETC closure for a limited amount of time, which would prevent vacum signal thus not dump boost, hence full throttle due to boost flow.
Not sure where to find it if available. I would like to have the throttle body close immediatley upon release of the APP (pedal).
Any help would be hugely appreciated.
Thanks.
ETC SRT8 throttle
Moderator: mikel
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: ETC SRT8 throttle
Do you have access to our Dodge cme dealer section of the forum?
This is a common problem with FI HEMIs and is generally easily resolved through tuning.
Let me know if you have access, if so, this has been discussed and solved many times over in there, if not, I'll get you access.
If needed in the meantime, please email the tune to cmrtech @ diablosport.com and list the mods and what issues you are having and we'll check it out.
Thanks
This is a common problem with FI HEMIs and is generally easily resolved through tuning.
Let me know if you have access, if so, this has been discussed and solved many times over in there, if not, I'll get you access.
If needed in the meantime, please email the tune to cmrtech @ diablosport.com and list the mods and what issues you are having and we'll check it out.
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: ETC SRT8 throttle
Hey Mikel, I need access to the Dealer section so I can fix this issue.
Performance Plus, Saskatoon, SK. Canada.
Thanks.
Performance Plus, Saskatoon, SK. Canada.
Thanks.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: ETC SRT8 throttle
all set...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]