09 Silverado 2500hd 4X4 Shift and Fall

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
cwilly01
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:36 pm

09 Silverado 2500hd 4X4 Shift and Fall

Post by cwilly01 »

Hey guys - I have the truck that shift HARD and falls on it's face at 1 to 2 and 2 to 3. Although it runs fine - I really need to tame the shift down just a touch and ask why it falls flat right after the shift. Every now an then the traction control light flashes while it falls flat. I am attaching the current and original tunes. (This is follow up from my previous post which must have fell through the crack). BTW - it only does this under WOT.

Thanks for anything you can do.
Attachments
last_PCM_630501627298_87_Octane_Tune_modified.grg
(4.25 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
orig_PCM_630501627298.grg
(60.93 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
Post Reply

Return to “Predator GM Gas”