Page 1 of 1

a9l processor

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:54 pm
by duffee
I have a car I am figuring out & I am having trouble with one table in the A9L processor. I have a custom air meter that I am sorting out & building a maf curve for so I have it forced open loop at all times. In the FUNCTIONS under BASE SPARK ADVANCE there is a CLOSED THROTTLE SPARK ADVANCE...... If I change this table at all it makes the car run poorly & stumble & miss... It will have this problem at all throttle positions. When I change it back everything is fine. I am concerned about what is going on & if this table is controlling my timing when it is not actually at "closed throttle?"

Any Ideas??

RE: a9l processor

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:35 pm
by ChrisDiabloSport
This is an interesting issue, I don't remember ever needing to modify that parameter on an a9l processor. Normally if I want to change the Idle Spark I will do so using the Global Spark Advance Scalars, There is an adder for Closed and Part Throttle. Give these a try and see if it helps any.

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:04 pm
by maroonefordftl
2007 f 150 5.4 3v
Need ori file for computer code (rxdg3a3)
Thank you