Page 1 of 2

inTune Beta testers needed!

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:54 pm
by mikel
Its time!!

I have a bunch of inTunes sitting here, ready to go out for Beta testing.
inTune is the replacement tool for the Predator.

At this point, we just need some qualified testers.

I will be totally honest, and say that simply volunteering will not get you in the program.

All feedback will be forum based in the private inTune Beta section (you'll get access once the program has started). You will not be permitted to openly discuss anything about the program outside of our private section of our forum.

We will require that you perform a multitude of tests on your vehicle, as well as work with it on a PC (transfer tunes, play logs).

You will be expected to provide regular feedback on the inTune unit, what you like, what you dont, what you would change, or if its perfect ;)

You will be expected to keep the unit up to date as we release updated versions, and run all the basic tests with each new version (read/write/restore/datalog/read/clear codes).

The initial Beta program will cover 06+ NGC3/NGC4 applications.
This means any 06+ Ram, LX/LC, Wrangler, or HEMI powered SUV that is currently supported can participate.

Details:
Beta purchase price is $300.
At the end of the Beta program, at MY discretion, those who participated in the program and provided the required feedback will get a $100 rebate, making it a $200 tool. Beta units CAN NOT be resold.
If we dont get good feedback from you for whatever reason, you will not be entitled to the rebate, and this will not be up for discussion. All feedback will be up on the forums, so it can be tracked properly.

If you are interested and willing to participate, please:

Email me at mlitsch @ diablosport.com with the email titled inTune Beta

List what vehicle you have that you will be testing on.
Tell me if you currently have a Predator or trinity.
Provide me with your current screen name here on our forum.

From there I will put together a group of 20-25 guys (half dcx, half GM) to ship units to.

If you are one of the guys who I have said for a while now 'you're in', please jump through the hoops and get me this info to make my life easier :)

Thanks

[/b]

RE: inTune Beta testers needed!

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:05 pm
by Mike_Levy
Do I gotta fill this stuff out, or am I good? ;)

RE: inTune Beta testers needed!

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:18 pm
by flaco
email sent..

2011 i assume?

Re: RE: inTune Beta testers needed!

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:32 pm
by mikel
Mike_Levy wrote:Do I gotta fill this stuff out, or am I good? ;)
Yes, please do, that way I can have sales get in touch with you for payment ;)

RE: Re: RE: inTune Beta testers needed!

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:31 pm
by Mike_Levy
You got it. Just sent it.

RE: Re: RE: inTune Beta testers needed!

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:45 am
by fordomatic69
Email Sent :)

Re: inTune Beta testers needed!

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:00 pm
by white_lightning
mikel wrote:Its time!!

The initial Beta program will cover 06+ NGC3/NGC4 applications.
This means any 06+ Ram, LX/LC, Wrangler, or HEMI powered SUV that is currently supported can participate.
so this won't work on '04 or '05 Dodge Ram trucks?

RE: Re: inTune Beta testers needed!

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:42 pm
by gizmodo
No love for SRT-4s? If anyone can break it, you know it would be me! :) I wouldn't even try to take it apart, I promise.

Re: RE: Re: inTune Beta testers needed!

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:50 pm
by mikel
gizmodo wrote:No love for SRT-4s? If anyone can break it, you know it would be me! :) I wouldn't even try to take it apart, I promise.
LOL...I wanted srt4 in the initial release, but they are still doing NGC2 stuff, so I dont think it will make the Beta release....

Most of thebest Trinity Beta feedback we got was from SRT4 guys, and most of them have a WB to play with analog inputs, so it would be nice ;)

RE: Re: RE: Re: inTune Beta testers needed!

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:10 pm
by gizmodo
Damn, if by some stroke of luck the SRT-4s make it I'd love to test these bad boys.

RE: Re: RE: Re: inTune Beta testers needed!

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:01 am
by fordomatic69
I forgot to mention, I have a DynoJet WB2 wideband and I use it with my Trinity :)

RE: Re: RE: Re: inTune Beta testers needed!

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:34 pm
by VA4MEDS
email sent

RE: Re: RE: Re: inTune Beta testers needed!

Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:21 pm
by my05hammer
email sent.

RE: Re: RE: Re: inTune Beta testers needed!

Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:19 am
by TJGS
E-Mail has been sent.

RE: Re: RE: Re: inTune Beta testers needed!

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:12 pm
by quirozm
Sent an email to you mikel