Diablo Sport 80 hp chip

General Tech Support Questions

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
platinum
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:18 pm

Diablo Sport 80 hp chip

Post by platinum »

Just bought one of these (used)for my 01 F-250 7.3 installed correctly and the truck will run for 2 seconds and die. I have had the 40 hp chip installed for 3 years, and worked fine. Re-installed it and truck runs fine. Do you think the chip is bad, or do I need to do something different?? Thanks, Bob :?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Diablo Sport 80 hp chip

Post by mikel »

platinum wrote:Just bought one of these (used)for my 01 F-250 7.3 installed correctly and the truck will run for 2 seconds and die. I have had the 40 hp chip installed for 3 years, and worked fine. Re-installed it and truck runs fine. Do you think the chip is bad, or do I need to do something different?? Thanks, Bob :?
The new chip needs to be reflashed to match your trucks calibration ID.
Use the 'Where to buy' tab above to find a dealer in your area that may be able to do this for you.

Thanks
Mike
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “General Support”