2011 srt8 392
2011 srt8 392
if you need my car to test feel free im in aurora illinois
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: 2011 srt8 392
thats would make it tough, we are in South Florida 
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: 2011 srt8 392
I have a 2011 Challenger 392 Auto in Plano, TX.. I have another daily driver car so if you need to test shoot me an email. 
-
GoFastChallenger
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:48 pm
RE: 2011 srt8 392
i have 2010 392 in pompano beach
- JonDiablosport
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:14 am
RE: 2011 srt8 392
We are still currently working on the computer aspect of the car so there is no need to get any test vehicles in house yet.
Srt8 392 2011
I have a Challenger 2011 Srt8 392, i want to upgrade it with a trinity, i live Near Montreal QC, Canada...
I have also a new Wrangler 2012, manual transmission with a 3,6L engine, i want to upgrade it with a predator...
I am ready to test it both , i work for a DODGE DEALER, an we already sale the predator
So fell free to send me an e-mail
Gaetan Cote
I have also a new Wrangler 2012, manual transmission with a 3,6L engine, i want to upgrade it with a predator...
I am ready to test it both , i work for a DODGE DEALER, an we already sale the predator
So fell free to send me an e-mail
Gaetan Cote
RE: Srt8 392 2011
There will NEVER, EVER be a Predator for that Wrangler. The Predator is dead and will not be receiving any new updates other then new CalID support for already covered vehicles.
And theres still no support for the 2011 cars. You're a dealer then get on Chryslers ass to release the code. Until they do or its cracked, there will be nothing for the 2011 and up Mopars.
And theres still no support for the 2011 cars. You're a dealer then get on Chryslers ass to release the code. Until they do or its cracked, there will be nothing for the 2011 and up Mopars.