Who wants Hemisport78 banned from this forum?

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Do you want Hemisport78 banned?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:38 am

Yes?
48%
Yes?
48%
No?
2%
No?
2%

Total votes: 44

Jackal

Who wants Hemisport78 banned from this forum?

Post by Jackal »

Who else is tired of this guy hyjacking other peoples threads and turning them into bash Diablo threads? If so please let Mike know here.
Hemisport78

RE: Who wants Hemisport78 banned from this forum?

Post by Hemisport78 »

They can ban me from this one... But not on all forums on the planet... ;)

And whats your problem... You have a Hemi car, it's why your happy, because they release your tunner mid september ? Hey wake up, it will not be there on mid-september... Good luck...

Think to other who are waiting for months for a tunner for their hemi truck, and at the last minute, they cancell it...
Jackal

Post by Jackal »

Nope, I have two DR Hemis... One is a 2003 and the other is a 2007. Do you even have a Hemi or do you work for Superchips and are trying to cause trouble? You have created 3 threads just to bash Diablo and you have bashed Diablo on 4 threads that were asking serious questions. That is not including the ones that got deleted by the admin, why don't you just leave and let the other users ask their questions and get real info?
yes_its_a_hemi

Post by yes_its_a_hemi »

I think Hemisport78 should be banned. I have a DR Hemi and am looking for info about the tuner in the fourm's but It's being cluttered up with a lot of junk and diablo bashing from Hemisport78. I am also frustrated by the delays but I want a working product. That one of the reasons I am interested in the predator and not the superchips or other tuners. I don't want to use my truck to be a company's beta tester. I think it's to diablo's credit that hemisport78 has not been banned already.
mikel

Post by mikel »

Guys, considering the fact that he has not gone away yet, I am willing to bet he is still going to get a Predator.

The only reason I do not want to ban him yet is because judging by his level of knowledge, once he gets the tool he will likely need some sort of tech support, and then he will be back for help eventually.

Either that or he will go away on his own....

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Jackal

Re: RE: Who wants Hemisport78 banned from this forum?

Post by Jackal »

mikel wrote:
One could only hope...

And to better the tone...Thanks for all your hard work Mike. And tell everyone there thanks for us too. There are still alot of Hemi owners that understand what ya'll do and are really excited to have a quality product from Diablo.
atttaboy

RE: Re: RE: Who wants Hemisport78 banned from this forum?

Post by atttaboy »

Ban him ban him ban him, I'll send you the extra $450 or whatever it is you think you'll be missing out on for the loss of one sale!
05 Ram 1500
Quad cab
4X4
Blueprinted 5.7 hemi
all forged
8.8:1 comp.
STS turbo kit
Liquid intercooler
Ford cobra injectors
14lb boost (just 5# till tuned)
Innovate LC-1 wideband
gomango2345

Re: RE: Re: RE: Who wants Hemisport78 banned from this forum

Post by gomango2345 »

atttaboy wrote:Ban him ban him ban him, I'll send you the extra $450 or whatever it is you think you'll be missing out on for the loss of one sale!
I'll throw in $$ too.
MikeWDiabloSport

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Who wants Hemisport78 banned from this f

Post by MikeWDiabloSport »

We don't need to ban him.
He does have the right to voice his opinions.
He is upset and is just venting his frustrations.
We all do that at one time or another.
I know that it is annoying to some of you.. just ignore him.
Jackal

Post by Jackal »

Mike has a good point (very professional) about not wanting to ban him. But maybe this will be some kind of message to Hemisport78 that everyone is tired of reading his bashings of Diablo. If you don't like what is going on simpley call and get your money back (if you paid for anything to begine with) and leave. I for one don't mind waiting and I am sure I don't stand alone.
mikel

Post by mikel »

Thanks for the support gentlemen.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
donatom3

Post by donatom3 »

Yeah I doubt I'd have that kind of patience. If it were me I probably would have kept a temporary ban list, and then reinstate the guys when the tuner is actually released. I thought I have alot of patience, you guys apparently have me beat though.
Hemisport78

Post by Hemisport78 »

mikel wrote:Guys, considering the fact that he has not gone away yet, I am willing to bet he is still going to get a Predator.

The only reason I do not want to ban him yet is because judging by his level of knowledge, once he gets the tool he will likely need some sort of tech support, and then he will be back for help eventually.

Thanks
You can't judge my knowledge on my words... It's not because I'm not able to speak english correctly than I'm a bs with no education ;)

If You where speaking french, probably my words should have been better for you... But yes, I normally speak french and have some dificulties with my english, sorry...

The fact is than Diablo promised many things to us, but we don't have them and we are not near to get them...

Sorry for my bashing like you said, but I want a programmer for my truck and for my car...

And yes I have not only one, but two HEMI... And like I said, I pre-order and pre-paid my predator, I have some reason to be not happy.
blk6.1

Post by blk6.1 »

Hemisport78 wrote:
mikel wrote:Guys, considering the fact that he has not gone away yet, I am willing to bet he is still going to get a Predator.

Thanks
You can't judge my knowledge on my words... It's not because I'm not able to speak english correctly than I'm a bs with no education ;)

If You where speaking french, probably my words should have been better for you... But yes, I normally speak french and have some dificulties with my english, sorry...

The fact is than Diablo promised many things to us, but we don't have them and we are not near to get them...

Sorry for my bashing like you said, but I want a programmer for my truck and for my car...

And yes I have not only one, but two HEMI... And like I said, I pre-order and pre-paid my predator, I have some reason to be not happy.

So your French and your 12 years old? Or at least thats how old you act. Do us all a favor and disappear! :evil:

Sorry to all the Diablo folks for having to put up with this cra*. :roll:
mrcoolbreeze

Post by mrcoolbreeze »

BAN THAT MUTHA SCRATCHER!!!!!!!
I don't care if you wanna be nice..give me admin access for a bit and I will ban him!!!! You can change the password once I am done.
There is just a point where some people are ANNOYING AS HELL!!! He reached that point way back.