Welcome to the inTune section of the forum!

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Sass

Re: Welcome to the inTune section of the forum!

Post by Sass »

I just purchased a lightly used Diablo Intune I-1000 hoping to use it on my 2011 Silverado. The gentleman said he bought it for his 2009 Silverdao and just lightly used it and had since sold his 2009 truck. So I get all happy as I was looking for a programmer and this deal comes my way. Now that I have paid for it of course I now come here to learn and start reading and find this.
06MonteSS wrote:if the tool is still locked to his vehicle, you can have diablosport unlock an inTune for $160...

if he restored the original backup stock tune to his vehicle, the intune should be unlocked/reset and you can use it..
So should I be concerned? How can we tell if it is locked to his 2009 truck if he cant remember?
Sass

Post by Sass »

Never mind he restored the original backup stock tune to his vehicle.
HFHemi

intune data logging

Post by HFHemi »

I have an 05 dodge srt4. I plugged my intune in...it booted I went to logging. I thought it was recording . It said it was making a file. Later I plugged the intune into my computer & I can't find the file at all. I'm using data viewer 3.3 . Does my computer have to be plugged in also to data log?
Elitharp

Post by Elitharp »

I have a 2011 f150, 5.0 with CAI, 4" cat back exhaust, and a throttle body spacer. Just wondering if the tunes on the intune are good enough or if I should look into custom tunes
davebagley

Post by davebagley »

I have had my In tune for some time... loaded it when my truck was new and have not really done much else.. run 91 octane tune. Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question or one already covered somewhere else, But I assume the 87, 91 and 93 octane tunes are designed for running that octane fuel? Since 93 is not avail and very many gas stations, if any, I am not sure what happens if I try that tune. I assume it is the most aggressive tune? and what are recommendation if I ran E85? never have ran E 85, but is flex fuel veh.
kristian_m

Post by kristian_m »

mikel wrote:This section of the forum will be for inTune discussion, let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks
Mikel,

I am purchasing an intune from a friend who had it for his Charger. It is unmarried but i am wondering if the registration of the intune can be changed from him to me?

Thanks,
Kristian Molloy
mikel

Post by mikel »

no registration doesnt change.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
long_tall_texan

Post by long_tall_texan »

Is there a list of supported vehicles for the i1000? All I can find on the site is i2 information.

Also, is there a different i1000 for Dodge that the rest - i100 DCX, or are all i1000 hardware the same? Have a friend with one, and he says it is only for 2006-11 Dodge.
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

intune i-1000-dcx is only for dodge vehicles and only supports 2011+ dodge..

intune i-1000 goes up to 2010 for dodge..and also supports the other ford and gm vehicles.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
long_tall_texan

Post by long_tall_texan »

06MonteSS wrote:intune i-1000-dcx is only for dodge vehicles and only supports 2011+ dodge..

intune i-1000 goes up to 2010 for dodge..and also supports the other ford and gm vehicles.
I assume you can tell whether it is i-1000 or i-1000-DCX by going to Settings->Tool Info->Firmware or Settings->Tool Info->Tool Status
hooveraa

Post by hooveraa »

got a question.... I bought a intune back in like 2009-10ish for a 2006 ram 1500 hemi 5.7l. I no longer have this truck and id like to pass this tuner onto a friend with a 2004 chevy 1500 Silverado(5.3l). will it be compatible with his truck? and do I need to delete anything off of this tuner before plugging it into his truck?
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

as long as you restored the original backup stock tune to your truck, in order to unlock/reset the intune, then yes, it will work on his 2004 GM truck..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
HFHemi

Post by HFHemi »

Today I updated my programmer. Now it tells me my car is not compatable with the programmer. what do I do?
I have a 2005 srt4 with an older intune
2016BlackRam

Post by 2016BlackRam »

I WAS TALKING TO MIKE M ON THE PHONE AND DID AS HE ASKED AND I AM STILL HAVING ISSUES. SENT HIM AN EMAIL AS HE ASKED ME TO DO BUT I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN A RESPONSE. I CAN NOT GET THE DATA VIEW TO PULL UP MY LOGS. NO GAUGES OR PARAMETERS PULL UP. WHAT CAN I DO TO GET THIS RESOLVED?
BigBlue

Post by BigBlue »

How's it going? I've had the same intune for the past 10 years on two separate trucks but never went as far as getting na custom tune. This truck I'm wanting to steady build on so I was wondering on how I go about getting a tune done through email like I keep reading about. And is it as good as going to a shop to have it "street tuned". Also it's a 2013 f150