Welcome to the inTune section of the forum!

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Heavy D

Re: Welcome to the inTune section of the forum!

Post by Heavy D »

Hello New here to the forum. I have just purchased ,, I 1000 and It don't like my truck.. LOL All kidding aside, It said non compatible. Been on hold for 1, 5 min. hour so far with tech support... Hope you can help here on forums. 2008 Sierra GMC Denali 1500 6.2 liter. Before I purchased this tuner I looked on the chart and 6.2 was there...? Any help? Thanks BTW have been downloading updates has been in the preparing mode ..now writing mode 40 min. thus far...am I on the right track? Now verifying mode and preparing mode again.. Writing mode again??? :D
Heavy D

Post by Heavy D »

HMMM, After all that... Update failed? any suggestions?
mason0506@aol.com

Post by mason0506@aol.com »

Is there a tune available for the 2014 chevy 3500 with a 6.0?
XNYMICK

In Tune problem

Post by XNYMICK »

I am trying to re-install a custom tune written for my 2013 Challenger SRT 8 by Edelbrock for my E-force Supercharger. When I plug the intune device into my car I see the Edelbrock logo and then I get a message on the screen that says intune in recovery mode. Continue? So I have tried to hit yes and it doesnt work if I hit no it doesnt work. It's basically frozen and I cant get the dang custom tune uploaded. Im nuts at this point I have a 650 HP car that's driving like a 100 HP car. What the heck can I do? Help Needed, James
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

you need to call tech support...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
johnjwilly

Post by johnjwilly »

Hi. I am new to tuneing and all. I just got the diablo intune for my 09 silveraldo with the 5.3 I was just wondering if someone could give a quick run down on all the abbreviated adjustments you have access to. And maybe a brief explanation of what they actually do when adjusted .. Thanks in advance.
Tlm2010gsc

Post by Tlm2010gsc »

i would like to underrstand the intune far better than the manual describes. Where can I get more detail?

also teh intune is not clear how to data log a car while either running or from starting up. The intne says not to start engine?????? there is no option to data log while running??????http://www.diablosport.com/forum/postin ... 44&t=32669#
Tlm2010gsc

Post by Tlm2010gsc »

How do we learn how to use an intune properly rather than having someone make changes that may not be understood or for that matter not even wanted. Typical car tuners are like giving your computer to an IT guy and he thinks he can do whatever he thinks !!!!!!! In the end it's not thier computer nor is the car the tuners to do as they want.

There are many examples of mis-tuning all over the bloggs by guys how claim they know what they're doing and result in very expensive and negative things happen. Many tuner won't even tell you all of what they did when you you inquire. it's like is some big covert secret to keep you coming back.

I just think there are those of us in this hobby that want to keep learning about their cars in a positive way. Hidden or vague answers don't allow that to take place.
http://www.diablosport.com/forum/postin ... 44&t=32669#
1964 Chevy Pickup

Post by 1964 Chevy Pickup »

Was told the Trinity 1000 will work on my LS1. It's a junkyard LS1 5.3 from an 04 Silverado that I put in my 64 Chevy P/U computer was reprogrammed from LT1 swap. The trinity reads the gauges but, any changes don't seem to affect it. Will it in fact reprogram the ECM? I made a lot of changes in a program and I don't notice any changes.

Help

Thanks, Brady
1964 Chevy Pickup.
cewildman

trans temp

Post by cewildman »

I have an itune I used on my 2006 ssr. Will this itune tell me the trans temp ? charlie
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

no... only engine parameters can be logged.. no tranny parameters...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Anas H.T

Post by Anas H.T »

Hello,

Am trying to looking for the latest update for my intune I-1000 DCX, however, the latest update posted was on April 2014, Please can anyone share the latest update for my intune. (Kindly note my laptop is Mac so there isn't Auto updates)

Thank you in advance.
topphatt

Post by topphatt »

I have a 2007 GMC 1500 (new body style) 5.3L with Gibson cat-back dual exhaust and Volant intake. I'm new with the inTune and have updated it to 1r01t. Is there a more recent update that should be used?
selmahotrod

Post by selmahotrod »

What does COGS mean?
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

CAGS - computer aided gear selection..

also known as "skip-shift"...

this only applies for manual transmissions... the 1st to 4th gear shift...

if you have a manual tranny, disable it..

if you have an auto, leave it alone, it does nothing for you...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune