Welcome to the inTune section of the forum!

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
6.2Allterrain

Re: Welcome to the inTune section of the forum!

Post by 6.2Allterrain »

Khris wrote:Hi there I have a friend wanting to sell me his I tune 1000 that he bought roughly 6 months ago. He lost his reciet and never registered the unit with Diablo when he got it. Was wandering can I still log data and send it in to get custom tune done for my car. Thanks
I would like to know the answer to this also.
nitehawk

Post by nitehawk »

as far as I can tell from reading the forum..... if the unit does not display a VIN then the unit is not "married to a vehicle and can theref ore be used on other vehicles with no problem... if it displays a VIN number the the unit should be connected back to that vehicle and the original tne needs to be restored . thus releasing the unit . if you are not able to do this then DIABLO can factory default the unit for a fee.. i think it is 179 for this service... Lew is this correct?
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

if the tool is still locked to his vehicle, you can have diablosport unlock an inTune for $160...

if he restored the original backup stock tune to his vehicle, the intune should be unlocked/reset and you can use it..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
racered

Fan settings

Post by racered »

Can I adjust the fans to run after the key is turned off for a min or two at the Drag Strip to help Cool down between Rounds ?
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

no
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
go f150

Post by go f150 »

New here, I have 2004 f150 and want to change rear gear from 3.55 to 4.10, I found here in the forum all the changes that need to be done. My question is how do I access this adjustments in the Predator (or is it simple when you scroll through when plugged in, this is my daily driver so not wanting to be stranded). I also want to do away with the mechanical fan and use electric fans, is this recommended and/or any other adjustments I need to make as well.
theberrybear

Post by theberrybear »

I mailed my autoanything rebate form in with multiple copies of reciepts over a month ago and have got no responses back about when will it arrive?
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

if you bought it from AutoAnything, you need to contact them about your order...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
theberrybear

Post by theberrybear »

No i got my intune monte you tuned it for me. I am waiting on my rebate which multiple people at Diablo have told me it is either on the way or it will go out "this week" and I have not gotten the rebate from Diablosport ???
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

aah, gotcha.. no idea about that then.. lol...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
yuhdabest

Post by yuhdabest »

My new DiabloSport inTune I-1000 Tuner will be coming in next week. I have the Airaid Modular Intake Tube
2015 GMC Sierra (1500, 5.3L V8) Part #: 200-985 installed on the truck now. This is just the tube with stock air box and stock filter.
My question is:
when installing I-1000, Do I install as CAI
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

there are no CAI tunes for GM trucks.. not needed...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
SilverSurfer

Post by SilverSurfer »

I got my inTune today. Updated it (several times), hooked it up to the truck and put a battery charger on. When the inTune finished booting I got a brief message on the DIC that read "unknown driver" and all of the gauges went to zero. I selected the 87 octane tune and it started reading the stock tune but after 1 1/4 hours it was still at 0%.

Is there some other step I need to do or is this unit defective?
MUTO

Post by MUTO »

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes.

I just got my intune for my 2014 Chevy Silverado, 5.3L Z71, LTZ, 6"lift, custom exhaust, cold air intake, 325x60x20 tires.

canned 91 octane tune, mod for tire size, and added 5% throttle boost just for grins. I have logged my 0 to 60 run FYI.

I like it very much so far, the truck is quicker off the line (so to speak) than before and it is noticeable.
So far I have run about a tank and a half of 93 oct fuel, and I can already tell my gas mileage has improved about
1.5MPG over the past 400 miles.
My 0 to 60 time in this truck with the tune is not what I would consider amazing (8sec), but its fairly peppy.

Now for a question or two.
1. My truck during relatively normal driving shifts from 1st to 2nd too fast and it bogs the truck down ( a lot ), can an intune setting fix this?
2. Any thing I should do for the cold air intake tune wise... maybe improve that 8sec time?

Thanks in advance for your time and effort.......
pimppolo

Post by pimppolo »

Hey yall figured out how to change the shift point on the 2012 dodge charger RT?