Hi I tried many times to delete the o2 sensors by cmr but still getting codes for them both bank1 and bank2 how to fix that ?
It dose not matter which car I have this problem with all brands
O2 problem
Moderator: mikel
RE: O2 problem
Which way are you doing it? By the switches? Most common thing to do to delete them is to set min ect to enable rear 02 to 190, works on 95% of all apps. The rear 02s must still be plugged into the harness for this to work.
You are also better off , quicker responses if you post this in the cmr dealer section under dodge tuning.
You are also better off , quicker responses if you post this in the cmr dealer section under dodge tuning.
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Diablosport INC
Research & Development
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.