Computer crash

If you have questions about custom tuning, are looking for a Powercal tuner, or want to discuss custom tuning in general, this is the place.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
User avatar
xcentric
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Computer crash

Post by xcentric »

I an a cmr dealer and one of my computers that I have the software on is malfuctioning and at the computer shop as we speak. If it cannot be fixed or I lose everything on it how can I get a approval for cmr to put it on the new machine.

thanks,
Bernard
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Computer crash

Post by mikel »

you can download and install CMR on up to 2 PCs at a time.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
xcentric
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by xcentric »

Mikel,


I already have the cmr software on two computers. If I lose it I will lose my second computer with the software. Will be able to put it back on the same computer or on a new on if I buy a new one.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

yes.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Custom Tune Support”