Page 1 of 1

Reflashing a Delta Chip.

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:45 pm
by ralstahl
Help!

Have Diablosport Chip Module Part Number F7036 that needs to be reflashed. Don't have a clue what's on it? Bought on ebay (Looks to be brand new). Live in Arlington Washington and closest Dealer is 40+ miles away. Went there expecting to find a speed shop. I only found a house with no one home. All others are to far to drive especially when you consider I am in the Navy on the Abraham Lincoln working 14 hour days. Can I mail you my chip with a money order (or send credit card info) and get it reflashed? I am look for a very basic tune (just one). I have a 2004 F250 with the little 5.4L engine; computer code ECB1. Upgrades include K&N Gen II air intake, Airaid trottle body spacer and Gibson single Cat back. After market "Y" Pipe will be the next upgrade. Looking for a 87 octane tune to increase horse power, torque and slightly firm up the shift pattern. Nothing radical. Suspect the engine is starting to run lean and after the "Y" Pipe, I know it will. Other specs include 35" tires with 3.73 gears and 4r100 transmission. Truck is used to haul around a 3000lb boat. Will you do it and how much will it cost?

Thanks for time
Raleigh

RE: Reflashing a Delta Chip.

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:02 pm
by mikel
We can flash that chip for you no problem. I do not have pricing info, but I can send you in the right direction.
Please call Brian at 561-961-2437. He does the chip flashing around here and will be able to break down the costs for you.
If he does not answer, please leave him a message and he will return your car.

Thanks

RE: Reflashing a Delta Chip.

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:22 pm
by ralstahl
Mike,

Thanks for the info. I will try calling him tomarrow.

Thanks again.